Thai Basil chicken stir-fry with fresh mango
600g boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders
1/4 cup Megachef oyster sauce
1/4 cup Spiral Tamari soy sauce
2 tablespoons Spiral sesame oil
4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled + grated
1 long red chilli, seeded + chopped
1/2 cup raw cashews
2 cups fresh Thai basil
1 mango, peeled + sliced
Rice, to serve
- Add the chicken to a bowl and toss with the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Let the chicken marinate 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium.
- Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Add the garlic, ginger and serrano chile, cook 30 seconds or until fragrant. Watch close, you don’t want to burn the garlic.
- Increase the heat to medium high. Add another drizzle sesame oil and the chicken. Stir-fry over medium high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews and cook another minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in Thai basil.
- Serve the chicken over steamed rice with fresh mango slices and extra basil