"The best food starts
with the best ingredients"
Toscanos of Kew
Toscanos of Richmond
Toscanos of Hawksburn
TOSCANO’S – QAULITY FRUITERERS
The freshest produce and finest ingredients. Quality and ethical groceries. Old-world service and expertise.
These are just some of the reasons Toscano’s has grown from a small local greengrocer, to one of Melbourne’s best destinations for food and essential groceries.
Family owned. Family run. Since 1950
Kew – Richmond – Toorak
TOSCANO’S COVID-19 PROTOCOL
We want to assure our customers that Toscano’s are continuing to take all necessary measures to ensure an ongoing safe environment for our customers and staff.
These measures include:
- Sanitiser at entry – all customers are required to sanitise their hands before entering the store. Sanitiser is provided at all entries to our stores. We also provide sanitary wipes for disinfecting any trollies or baskets that customers may want to use
- Sanitation – all surfaces and communally-used items are being sanitised frequently on top of our already stringent cleaning schedule
- Social distancing – numbers of patrons in stores is being monitored and controlled, in accordance with Government guidelines. To aid with this, some doors, particularly at our Kew store, have become EXIT ONLY. Signage is in place to advise customers of these changes. This allows us to control the number of customers in the store at any one time.
We are requesting that all customers keep at least a trolley distance between themselves and other customers and staff. Staff have been trained to assist with the spatial negotiation. We do reserve the right to remove those deemed to be not complying with the social distancing measures
- Cash handling minimised – to avoid the cross-contamination risk that cash poses, we have removed cash payment options at many of our checkouts. We realise that paying cash is the only option for some people, therefore continue to offer this in a minimised capacity. Where possible, we request that all patrons use card/phone payment
- Mask wearing – while the Government guidelines related to mask-wearing have been relaxed, we kindly request that any customer who is able to wear a mask, continue to do so while in store. All our staff continue to wear masks while working
With these measures in place, we can continue to offer a safe space for our staff and customers, and continue to serve our community with essential fresh food and produce. We greatly appreciate our customer’s cooperation in this difficult time.
Please give us a call at any of our stores if you have any questions regarding this period.
Much love – The Toscano Family
TOSCANO’S “QUARANTENA CUCINA” SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry via Instagram (@toscanos_melbourne) or Facebook (@toscanosgreengrocers)
- Participants to upload photo of their creation to Instagram or Facebook and tag Toscanos or use the #toscanosqc tag
- Participants to provide name of the dish, and name of the person who made it. Participants must also include themselves in picture of dish, to guard against plagiarism
- If you have a Private Instagram Account, please submit via Facebook Messenger, or via email to email@example.com
- Participants consent to have their dish “shared” via Toscanos social media
- Entries must be of own making. No major element may be of professional production
- Entries to “under 15” category must turn 15 no earlier than September 27th, 2020 (latest possible DOB: September 27, 2005)
- Entries open Monday, September 1st 2020 – close Sunday, September 27th 2020
- Prizes are non-refundable, and not redeemable for cash
- Winners to be judged by Adam D’Sylva of Tonka/Coda restaurants, with no influence from Toscanos
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday 30th, September
- Winners consent to have their dish used as promotional material for Toscanos