Broad Bean and Goat’s Feta dip
Broad Beans have a wonderful savoury and nutty flavour. When combined with the freshness of goat’s feta, it makes a delicious dip for spring and summer entertaining
- 1 kg broad beans
- ½ jar Meredith marinated Goats feta with oil.
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- the juice of half a lemon
- salt, ground black pepper
- Pod broad beans and blanch in boiling water. When the beans are cool enough to handle, pinch each bean between your thumb and forefinger to release the pod.
- Blitz broad bean pods with garlic, Goats feta and its oil, and lemon juice. Season.