Peaches & blueberries baked in foil
Peaches and blueberries go next level when they’re baked together with maple syrup
Ingredients (serves 6)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/3 cup orange juice
6 allspice, lightly crushed
6 ripe peaches, halved & stoned
6 sprigs rosemary
Crème fraiche or vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Combine maple syrup, orange juice & allspice in a small jug & mix well.
- Place a large sheet of foil over an oven tray, top with peaches, then pull edges of foil up around peaches.
- Add blueberries; pour orange- juice mixture over the top with rosemary sprigs.
- Bring foil edges together & turn over several times where they meet to create a tight seal.
- Bake at 190ºc for 15 minutes or until fruits are tender.
- Serve with crème fraiche or ice-cream