Watermelon and Ricotta salad
Summer in a bowl. Fresh and fulfilling
- 1⁄4 seedless watermelon, peeled and cut to 2cm pieces
- Seeds from half a Pomegranate
- 1⁄2 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 60g baby rocket, trimmed 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp hazelnut oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds toasted
- Combine watermelon, pomegranate, onion and rocket in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil and mustard, season to taste, and then pour over salad and toss gently to combine.
- Serve topped with crumbled ricotta and pumpkin seeds.